Here are a few things to keep in mind before you purchase your tickets for entry:
- Ticket purchases are for entry onto golf. At peak times you may be asked to wait a short while in the bar before you're able to play
- Gloryholes is an 18 and over only venue. You may be asked to provide ID upon entry, our staff and doormen will check ID’s. We reserve the right to refuse entry
- Each game has a maximum of up to 6 players. If you're booking for a group larger than 6, purchase the tickets for the next available game slot
- We still accept walk-ins at anytime. We reserve some space for walk-ins, so if you're around and you fancy a game, feel free to try at the door for entry
- To cancel a ticket/booking, contact us up to 48 hours prior to your purchased ticket's entry time, to be eligible for a refund. You can contact us via phone or drop us a message on our instagram (@gloryholesgolfsheffield) quoting your booking reference number.